Primary School Contact Numbers
At St Andrew's Anglican College, we are committed to providing a rich and diverse educational experience that promotes engagement, equity and excellence. Our students experience learning opportunities to develop and grow in a supportive, caring, challenging and inspiring environment. Our teaching and learning staff are committed to developing strong, positive relationships with their students in a learning atmosphere that enables students to be engaged and to grow at a rate that is commensurate with their levels of knowledge and understanding.
The Primary School offers a stimulating curriculum to its students. We aim to foster in each child a love for learning in a safe and secure environment. This is achieved through the delivery of an integrated learning approach by each class teacher and within the caring culture and varied opportunities which exist within the school. There is a strong emphasis on Literacy and Numeracy within the academic program.
The Primary School encourages our students to:
- Be motivated to achieve to their personal best.
- Complete tasks to the best of their ability.
- Develop a positive attitude towards their learning.
- Be confident, self-assured and assertive.
- Be critical thinkers.
- Become skilled in the use of information technology.
- Participate fully in opportunities presented to them.
- Develop and define their personal spirituality within an Anglican framework.
By the end of Year 12 we ensure that all of our students have had the opportunities to develop certain qualities. As a Prep – Year 12 school, this commences in the Primary Years. As a College, we aspire the students to develop and:
- Be creative
- Be resilient
- Be humble
- Show respect
- Be collaborative
- Be self-motivated
- Be enquiring
- Be confident
- Be self-aware
- Be able to reflect
- Have a heart for service
- Have a desire to learn
- Be an effective communicator
- Demonstrate compassion and empathy
- Be able to lead self and others
- Be happy and Optimistic
- Be independent