Business opportunities are like buses, there's always another one coming.
Just like business opportunities, the opportunities in the Commerce Department are plentiful! No matter what students do or where they live in the world, principles of Commerce will affect their daily lives. The Commerce Faculty will equip students with the ability to process legal and financial information and to creatively engage and effectively communicate economic, legal and business ideas, models and scenarios. With a focus on the ever-evolving technologically driven world the entrepreneurial ideas and abilities of students will be evoked and developed. Through hands-on experiences, engaging topics and real-world applications a love and passion for the world of Commerce will be evident through students from Year 7 right through to Year 12.
Some of our enrichment experiences include:
- Visits to Magistrates/Supreme Court Houses
- IKEA marketing and franchise case study
- Customer Service Case Study at Noosa Civic
- Workplace Health and Safety Assessment at Dreamworld
- Police Visit during Law Week
- Melbourne Enrichment Trip: Business on a National Scale
- New York Enrichment Trip: Global Financial Capital